Thursday 30 April 2015

Make A List Of Goals For Your Life

When we are kids we all dream about what we are going to be when we grow up. Well some of us don't actually accomplish those dreams for one reason or another. Maybe we forgot or maybe we changed our plans, or maybe we just don't know get those goals accomplished. After reading this article you should be better prepared on do that and should be on your way to finishing your goals in life.


Instructions


1. Get out a pen and paper. I want you to write a list of things you want to do. I will use my list for example...


Buy a house


Go to College


Own a new car


Be my own boss


Have a baby girl


2. After you have wrote out your list of goals I want you to get out a second peice of paper. On the top of that paper I want you to write how you are going to accomplish those goals For example,


Buy a house


Pay off my bad credit


Get a small loan through my bank to fix my credit


Keep my job for a year


Apply for a loan


Find a house


Move in


I want you to do that for everything on your list


3. Once you have done that for each goal on your list I want you to post it out somewhere you can see it on a daily basis


4. Next to give yourself some incentive to complete those goals you need to give yourself a time line. This could be before you turn a certain age, or it could be short term. Mine was a lifetime of goals so I gave myself until I turned 30.


5. Every time you complete a goal you should reward your self. Not only should you mark it off of your list but you should also celebrate. Get an ice cream, have your nails done. Something simple it doesn't need to be much and your goals are your goals they don't need to be big they can be small and simple it could be a list of goals for the week or the year. OR your lifetime. Enjoy and stick to it

Tags: your list, those goals, your goals, accomplish those, example house, give yourself, list goals